Building A High Performance Organization
A High Performance Organization (HPO™) is one that achieves great results by making continuous improvements in:
- Quality of goods and services it provides
- Cost of producing goods and services
- Creativity it uses in developing new products and services
- Speed with which products and services are brought to the market
- Ways to delight customers
Organizations that are performing at par or below their peers are at risk of losing value and eventually going bankrupt. Transformation to HPO is not a choice anymore; it is imperative for survival.
CLCI has successfully helped its Canadian and overseas clients transform their businesses to High Performance Organizations by using our proven transformation process. This process helps our clients understand the various factors that affect their businesses and the various steps they must take to configure their resources and seize / create opportunities for themselves. The CLCI process reduces the complexity of steering a business towards its full potential, into seven easy to understand variables:
3. Core Processes
With its deep appreciation of the workings of these variables, and along with its well-defined processes, CLCI helps clients reach their full potential and become High Performance Organizations.
1. Environment: The organization has to continuously adapt to the external business environment which offers both challenges and opportunities, and to constantly make critical assumptions about the future. This includes being sensitive to the evolving needs and perceptions of customers, staying ahead of the competition, understanding the technological and social changes, and proactively responding to the economic and political developments.
2. Strategy: Strategy is the direction and scope of an organization over the long term: which achieves advantage for the organization through its configuration of resources within a changing environment, to meet the needs of the markets and fulfill shareholder expectations. Strategy describes how the organization intends to create value for the shareholders, customers, employees and citizens. Strategy also clarifies the corporate vision, mission, goals, values or guiding principles, core competencies, and critical success factors.
3. Core Processes: This is the flow of work through the organization and includes the sequence of events or steps necessary to get a product out or deliver a service to the customers. The processes cut across departmental or organizational boundaries, keeping the needs of the customers in mind. The central job of a high performance organization is to understand, streamline and properly support the core processes.
4. Structure: Structure has to do with how people are organized around the core business process and relates to understanding the boundaries, roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships among departments and employee
5. Systems: These are interrelated sets of tasks or activities that help organize and coordinate work. The ‘coordinating systems’ relate to information-sharing, goal-setting, performance feedback, etc. while the ‘development systems’ address recruitment, selection, training, recognition, compensation, etc. Systems are usually standardized across the organization and ‘owned’ by management or support functions.
6. Culture: Culture is how things get done in an organization and includes the leadership style, employee attitudes, habits, systems/ processes, as well as the risk-taking ability of the organization. Also parts of culture are the various management practices that make the distinctive ‘personality’ of the organization. Culture reflects the philosophy and values of the organization.
7. Results: Results define the level of success or the health of an organization and is the starting point for understanding how well the organization is functioning. Results indicate where the organization is strong and what it needs to keep doing, as well as where it is weak and what it needs to change.
What We Offer
Our Programs for High Performance Organizations
BUILDING HIGH PERFORMANCE ORGANIZATIONS™
We're here to help you
- Call : 905-271-9939
- Email : email@example.com